4th Grade Supply List
2020-2021 School Year
Please note that rulers, crayons, colored pencils, markers, highlighters, glue sticks, dry erase markers, loose-leaf paper and tissues will be collected and stored in the classroom. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 1 backpack
- 4 boxes of pencils (please have an extra supply for use at home).
- Students must have four sharpened pencils in school every day. o 1 good wedge eraser
- A zipper pencil case
- 6 marble composition notebooks (please write your child's name and class on each notebook before they are sent to school)
- 1 standard ruler (inches/centimeters)
- 1 protractor
- 4 highlighters
- 3 packages of wide-ruled loose-leaf paper
- 5 folders
- 2 packs of dry erase markers
- 1 box of colored pencils or 1 box of washable markers or 1 box of 16- 24 crayons
- An age appropriate activity book for indoor recess
- A book to read for morning line - up (this should be kept in their book bags at all times)
- 4 boxes of tissues
All other supplies, which are not listed on the supply list, should be kept at home. We appreciate your cooperation.
Please note the following items are not permitted in the classroom, and will be returned to an adult family member only. If a student brings these materials to school for after-school purposes, the items must remain in their book bag: Electronic Games Toys, Playing Cards, Cell phones, or MP3 players